Student Right to Know
- Students Receiving Athletic Aid
- Graduation Rates and Transfer-Out Rates for Athletics
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act
The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act requires co-educational institutions of postsecondary education to prepare an annual report on athletic participation, coaching staff, revenues and operating expenses by men’s and women’s varsity teams. Grace College’s EADA report can be accessed through the following link: http://ope.ed.gov/athletics/.
Voter Registration – Recent changes in the Higher Education Act now require colleges and universities to make voter registration information available to all enrolled students. Any Grace College student not currently registered to vote may obtain more information, as well as applications and forms, from the Indiana Secretary of State’s website or the United States Election Assistance Commission website. Student Involvement also distributes this information annually to all students.
- Student Formal Complaint Process
- Online Student Complaint Process
- Complaint Notification Form
Online process to report concerns not resolved through other institutional procedures. May be submitted anonymously.
Contact information for concerns not resolved through other institutional procedures.
- BKD Integra ReportConfidential employee reports of institutional activities of concern.
- Financial Aid Information
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy
- Withdrawal Policy
- Refund of Title IV Funds
- Loan Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
General Institutional Information
Health, Safety and Title IX
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Biennial Report for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policy
- Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report
- Timely Warnings
- Crime Logs
- Crime Statistics
- Missing Persons
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics, Fire Log
- Information for Crime Victims About Disciplinary Action
- Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity
- Disabilities Policy
- Discrimination Complaints
- Sexual Harassment and Misconduct Policy
- Title IX Resources
- To make a Title IX report, contact:
- Title IX Coordinator: Dr. Carrie Yocum, vice president of administration and compliance, 574-372-5100, ext. 6491, McClain 102 (office)
- Title IX Investigator: Aaron Crabtree, dean of students, (574) 372-5100, ext. 6464
- Title IX Investigator: Carol McGregor, Assistant Athletic Director and Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach, 574-372-5100, ext. 6251
- School of Education Candidate Performance Facts & Figures
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Outcomes
- School of Business Outcomes
- Seminary Educational Effectiveness
- Retention Rates
- Graduation and Transfer-Out Rates
- Placement in Employment and Professional Education of Graduates
Please contact the Center for Career Connections for additional information about our graduates and their employment preparation, types of employment, and enrollment in professional education.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.